January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

What are you looking forward to?

I am bored, so I am going to ask a question.

What are you looking forward to... 

...this weekend? 

...in the next month? 

...in the next year? 

photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

Re: What are you looking forward to?

•  What are you looking forward to... 

...this weekend? Meeting my friend's bf on a double date. Should be interesting.

...in the next month? The weather getting colder, Js doctor appointment and getting a possible diagnosis.

...in the next year? Going through the process of finding a house.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• What are you looking forward to...

...this weekend? MIL's 70th surprise birthday party on Saturday. SIL planned it at the last minute so I hope DH and I have off of work. If not, we'll have to arrive late.

...in the next month? Starting to sub at different schools and making a good impression.

...in the next year? Getting pregnant (hopefully)

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image

...this weekend?   My first kids consignment sale.  I hope I find some cute maternity clothes at a great price.  Also hoping DH is up to Crib shopping.  He keeps putting it off.  He's have a scope done on his left knee next Wed so he won't be up for shopping/walking a lot for at least a month.  I kind of wanted to have all the big stuff at least picked out before the crazy holiday shopping.

...in the next month?  Finding out what gender baby is.  Hitting the half way point of my school semester.  It's just shy of a month away. 

...in the next year?  Having baby of course!  :)  And being almost done with school.  One year from now I'll be taking my last two classes needed to graduate in December 2013.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

...this weekend?   Finally getting to spend time ALONE with my husand. He got a gift card to Chili's for his birthday from someone at work, so we are going to eat out tomorrow night!

...in the next month?  Our family camping trip for our nephew's birthday Oct 5th-7th.

...in the next year?  Fiinally TTC, if we can ever agree on the "right time" which doesn't exist.

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

• ..this weekend? Its our towns Oktoberfest, so I am going to that.  I am just excited that its the weekend!

...in the next month? I love fall.  I don't have much coming up.  Nov. I have friends coming to visit, and then Christmas, I am going home.

...in the next year? Buying a house and not feeling so transient.  By this time next year, I hope to be settled into a house and TTC. 

• What are you looking forward to... 

...this weekend? Going to see our house and possibly telling my mom our news.

...in the next month? Maybe being able to have an ultrasound done and seeing the heartbeat. Also, seeing our house almost ready to move into!

...in the next year?  Having a healthy pregnancy that results in a very happy and healthy baby. I've never wanted something more than that.

Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)