Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Replies

• Get rid of anything you have not worn in a year.  How long has it been since you wore the running clothes?  They may be nice but if you haven't worn them in a year chances are not very likely you will wear them again and it's not worth storing them  for the possibility of wearing them again especially if your going to be moving.
  • I clean my stuff out every year for the most part and the other day I did a big purge of my clothing.  Personally, I say, keep what fits you and what you'll realistically wear and get rid of what you don't.  What I did was put the hard-to-say-goodbye clothes in a container in the basement for a year and when I never even opened it, I clearly didn't miss them.  Donate, consignment or sell online if they are that nice, or give to friends or family.  It's like cleaning out the fridge... it's funny how little you really need and actually wear.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  I say keep the items that you love (there are lots of active moms her in FL and besides, gym clothes are a cute casual look too!) but maybe try to pare down things that are more worn out or that you don't really really love.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    TTC #1 Since April 2011
    BFP #1: 5/12/11, EDD 1/13/12, missed M/C confirmed 6/15/11. We miss you Elijah.

LAP/hysteroscopy 8/28/12 to remove uterine septum and stage 3 endo
    10/2/12 Medicated Cycle #1: Femara + Ovidrel + TI = BFP!!!
    BFP#2: 10/25/12, EDD 7/9/13 ? It's a girl!
    And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. -Romans 8:28
    Patiently waiting for my buddy jenn0021 to join me on PGAL
    My blog