Grand Rapids Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Too tired to be creative Tuesday Randoms

I've never been the first one here before!  I get to start for the first time.

I want to go back to bed.  I had anxious brain keeping me awake all night.  I have a big one-time contract to do today, and it is one of those things you walk into not really knowing who is going to show up, what they are like, & whether you'll have the resources you need from the host organization.  I just have to wing it, be flexible, and make it through the two hours.  As long as the kids have fun, it will be a success.  Unknowns always make my head spin though.

After this, I'm actually on summer break, with no more work until after school starts up again in September.

Re: Too tired to be creative Tuesday Randoms

• good luck Zebe!

I'm wishing I had taken more vacation this summer. We have the pictured rocks camping trip in a few weeks but I didn't get much chance to relax this season. Work has been super busy and my fall schedule is already getting packed. 

• Technically I had 8 weeks off from my main school contract this summer.  However with all my other clients still going, and this special one, plus leading camps for church & such, I now have only the next 1.5 weeks that really resemble time off.  Summer just flew by way way too quickly.  I hate when it is over before it starts!
  • I know exactly what you mean about summer going way too fast.  I feel like I never had a "summer".  Too busy!  I have a week off beginning Friday afternoon, and I can't wait.  I need to be away from this place for a while.   
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I slept about 4 hours last night. My mind wouldn't shut down. I've made a list of things that I can start packing right away and once I have more boxes. Part of me is tempted just to pack what we want/need and leave the rest behind. We new this was coming but it still is a shock when it does. 
  • I'm sorry Deeder.  Hopefully you can put all of this behind you soon, and move forward and move onto good things :-)  Everything will work out. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I so want to go back to bed too. M got up at 2 am this morning to go to work early (he's doing this too on Thursday) so that he can get a lot more stuff done when customers aren't there so he can leave early Friday to go see the girls for the weekend. I have the weekend to myself but no plans :( I hope I don't get bored the whole weekend and have nothing to do. I haven't felt like this has been a summer at all either - haven't had any time off, etc.
  • I just reposted my parents mustang on craigslist again and also posted it Detroit, Lansing, Zoo and Holland.