Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Just not feeling it today..

Today is my day off and I'm just not feeling like doing anything but cruising the internet, watching crappy tv, and staying off my feet.. I feel horrible about it because I'm sure there are tons of things that need to be done.. but after being on my feet for a 13 hour workday yesterday I kinda feel like I deserve it? Support of my laziness or flaming is encouraged, that is all! TIA

Re: Just not feeling it today..

• I felt like that on Sunday.  Extremely guilty for doing nothing- no laundry, no dishes, no cooking, absolutely nothing....... but my husband reminded me that when you feel like that, its your body's way of telling you to slow down and take time for yourself.  So, I did (still felt like I should get up and do something though- but I made myself wait until 7 pm).  Enjoy yourself!   Big Smile
  • Similar was the experience here as entire weekend was tuft time cleaning the house.