Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

bad pain on one side? WWGPD?

Since around 1pm today I have had fairly bad pain on my lower left side, ovary area.  I don't know if this is a common issue with medicated cycles or not.  Its not unbareble, but its quite uncomfortable.  I have a 7 am appointment Thursday at the RE, would you call before then?

TTC since Feb 2012
Diagnosed with PCOS and anovulation
2 round clomid 1 round femara--no response
1st round injectables/IUI 1/31---BFP! BabyFruit Ticker

Re: bad pain on one side? WWGPD?

• How would you rate the pain? Also, where are you at in your cycle? Maybe I missed the link, if so, ignore that.

Edit: nevermind, I see it in your signature. It just wasn't showing up in the reply.

Lilypie - (VrMh)
  • LexiMSLexiMS member
    Ancient Membership 2500 Comments Combo Breaker
    6 if I am walking around, 4 if I stay still.  Its not a sharp stabbing, more like an ache/crampy

TTC since Feb 2012
  • I noticed that ovulation pain seemed more intense on the clomid compared to not taking it. I think at one point I told DH that I though my ovary was exploding :). It could possibly be just a more intense ovulation symptom. If the pain increases or doesn't go away/get better then I might put in a call to the Dr. Just my 2 cents though and please do what you feel comfortable with.

Lilypie - (VrMh)
  • LexiMSLexiMS member
    Ancient Membership 2500 Comments Combo Breaker

image saralynn7:
    I noticed that ovulation pain seemed more intense on the clomid compared to not taking it. I think at one point I told DH that I though my ovary was exploding :). It could possibly be just a more intense ovulation symptom. If the pain increases or doesn't go away/get better then I might put in a call to the Dr. Just my 2 cents though and please do what you feel comfortable with.

Thanks!

TTC since Feb 2012
  • lb1117lb1117 member
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper
    I'm no help, but I hope you feel better!
    Congrats to my TTC buddy Madeline! Cheering for all the strong 3T ladies! 

TTC since March 2012; DX: PCOS 4/2013 
    BFP 7/6/2013; EDD 3/6/2014 
    Diagnosed with Pre-E: 2/15/201
    Emergency induction: 2/16/2014
    Baby E born: 2/16/2014 at 12:56pm. 5lb 15oz