Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

What do you use to clean your fiberglass shower?

I clean our shower AT LEAST once a week, sometimes twice.  I feel like it needs it every day/every other day. 

I've been using Tilex spray and a scrubbing pad lately, but I am looking for a better solution.  Something that will keep it looking like brand new.

Any suggestions?  Thank you :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What do you use to clean your fiberglass shower?

• kgwenkgwen member
    Ancient Membership
    1/2 vinegar, 1/2 dawn dish soap in a spray bottle.   Spray and let sit for at least 10 min.  Then scrub off with magic eraser.   No harsh chemicals and works well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just use a daily leave on shower cleaner. Just spray it on after your shower, it's great! I use the Tilex daily cleaner.
  • image kgwen:
    1/2 vinegar, 1/2 dawn dish soap in a spray bottle.   Spray and let sit for at least 10 min.  Then scrub off with magic eraser.   No harsh chemicals and works well.

This.  Changed my life!  Well, definitely made cleaning our shower a LOT easier.  This made my shower cleaner than I've ever seen it before. 

photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Honestly, I had the same problem. I went to the dollar store and bought The works shower& tub cleaner ( the spray, not the powder) i left it on for 15 minutes and it rinsed off. I scrub it when it needs it but it works wonders. be sure to leave the room and ventilate it while you are waiting on The WORKS to work ;)