Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Happy Friday!! Plans?

Happy Friday, ladies!

Any fun plans for the weekend?

Today: I'm officially applying to go for my Ph.D. Yep, it's official - I'm a nerd! I'd been waffling on the decision, but I think it's the right thing for me right now, and I'm so excited to pursue this new project! Tonight, we're either cooking dinner with our brand new stove/oven/range (I'm in love!) or meeting friends for Mexican.

Saturday: 7-mile run to start training for the Athens Half Marathon. I have some projects for my gradual reno of our master bath. Then heading down to the G-Braves stadium for BIL's big summer concert. Dinner, tailgating, fun music - it should be a good time - I hope it doesn't rain.

Sunday: Brunch in Atlanta to celebrate both of my awesome brothers' birthdays. Our schedules are so crazy over the next month that we have to celebrate for both of them early. We'll probably hang around ATL for the day (a little shopping maybe?) and have dinner there before heading home.

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!

Re: Happy Friday!! Plans?

• Lauren, you are the most insane over-achiever I've ever met. Ph.D? Half marathon? You make me feel so lazy!

I officially became a Virginia resident today after spending hours yesterday at the courthouse fixing a mistake in my records and hours this morning at the DMV. We have tickets to see the President speak tonight and the rest of the weekend should be pretty uneventful. There a few festivals (one bbq, one wine) nearby that we may hit up, and  I'd like to get some extra sleep and a few workouts in at some point.

• image nmlahaie:

Lauren, you are the most insane over-achiever I've ever met. Ph.D? Half marathon? You make me feel so lazy!

ditto!! it's a good thing i love you...or i might hate you =)