Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hairdresser recs? Perimeter, Roswell Rd, Buckhead areas

My hairdresser is off traveling the world and I need a new one. Most for color (highlights), I don't get my hair cut that often.

TIA

Re: Hairdresser recs? Perimeter, Roswell Rd, Buckhead areas

• I highly recommend Anthony Guidry at JohnAnthony Salon in Perimeter/Dunwoody. It used to be Salon Nikova but Anthony just bought the place not long ago. They might still be in the process of getting everything officially switched over, the number is 770 396 2500. They are located next door to the Babies R Us that is right behind that AMC movie theater.  I've been going to him for years. He rescued me when my hair was demolished by a "stylist" (I use that term loosely) and I've been seeing him ever since. He does color and cut for me. Plus I love him to death as a person and he's a lot of fun to talk to while getting my hairs done.