January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Tara: Interview

I read your other post about how your inteview went, but it's farther down and I wanted you to see this. I think your interview went amazing. I can't believe they talked money with you. Out of the 5 interviews I've been to so far not one school has talked to me about money. I agree with you about not getting your hopes up though, I had a school start calling my references and not offer me a job, so you never know.

Meanwhile, I am still waiting to hear back from the interview I had last week. I called yesterday and they told me the primary position was filled, but they still have an intermediate to fill. The bad thing is he is reposting the position to get more candidates :( So I probably didn't get it. I'm looking into Title 1 positions at 3 schools I already interviewed at though, so we'll see.

Focus on the interviews you have coming up this week and keep your eyes on your end goal. Don't get discouraged, I know it's so easy to. Is your husband having any luck finding another job??

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

Re: Tara: Interview

• Thank you so much Megan! I've been away or I would have responded sooner. When I came back home last night, I searched the mail for rejection letters and only found one. It was for the four month maternity leave position that I had an interview for two weeks ago. I don't really care that I'm being turned down from that one. I looked for a letter from school where the interview went well, but I didn't get anything--yay! Hopefully that means I'm still in the game!

I have another interview today. I was supposed to have two but one is going to be rescheduled because the school is without power due to a terrible storm we had here on Friday evening.

I wish you the best of luck as well. I really hope something comes up for you! Oh and to answer your question, no, my hubby is not having any luck finding a teaching job. He does have two upcoming interviews though.

Thanks again for all your kind words!

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image