Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Military Families - Free Photoshoot with HeartsApart.org

Hey ladies,

I am new to the nest but was very active on the knot during wedding planning. I hope I'm not violating any posting rules but I just wanted to put word out there about a great organization that provides free photo shoots to military families with soldiers who are deploying or are on R&R. All you have to do is register your family with HeartsApart.org and they will hook you up with a volunteer photographer in your area.

I am a volunteer photographer in the Northern Virginia area and it would be really great to get the word out about this great cause. 

If you're interested in booking a session in your area email, [email protected]

For more info on the organization http://www.heartsapart.org/index.php

- Diana