Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves...

I want to read this so bad!! Everyone said it was really good! Why is there no other version then the one on e-book Angry

my read shelf:Jess (Shepherdjel)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves...

• Can you read it on your phone?  With the kindle or nook app?  You can also download those on your desktop.

It is really good! You need to read it Wink

my read shelf:
    Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• image Lauren620:

Can you read it on your phone?  With the kindle or nook app?  You can also download those on your desktop.

It is really good! You need to read it Wink

I have an old phone...no fancy phone Embarrassed...I can download on desktop??? Please explain :-)

my read shelf:Jess (Shepherdjel)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/nook-for-pc/379003591

You download the Nook App for PC.  Buy the book with your B&N account and it will sync with the app and there your book will be!  You can do the same with Amazon too, whichever you prefer.

my read shelf:
    Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Ah Ha...just found on Amazon that the paperback is coming out July 10th :-) I guess I can wait...

• image Lauren620:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/nook-for-pc/379003591

You download the Nook App for PC.  Buy the book with your B&N account and it will sync with the app and there your book will be!  You can do the same with Amazon too, whichever you prefer.

Thank You :-)

• image Shepherdjel:
    Ah Ha...just found on Amazon that the paperback is coming out July 10th :-) I guess I can wait...

It looks like she got picked up by Penguin! That is awesome.

my read shelf: