Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

NBR: Dunkin's new Oreo Coolatta...YES!!!!!!

Where have you been all my life! This is amazing!!! Had to share because it has definitely made my day! I hope you all have them too...it is a MUST!

Happy Friday :-)

my read shelf:Jess (Shepherdjel)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: NBR: Dunkin's new Oreo Coolatta...YES!!!!!!

• Did you have the vanilla or the coffee?  I LOVED the vanilla.  I was too nervous for the coffee one.  Though I PPH coffee oreo ice cream.
    116 books in 2016

my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wes: 10/8/2012

• Vanilla :-) I don't like coffee...so i am shying away from that one :-) Soooooo good!!!

my read shelf:Jess (Shepherdjel)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Way back when I was in high school they had Coolatta's with mint cookies, those were the days
    Whether or not you find your own way, you're bound to find some way. If you happen to find my way, please return it, as it was lost years ago. I imagine by now it's quite rusty.”
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image NorthernLghts:
    Way back when I was in high school they had Coolatta's with mint cookies, those were the days

How did I miss those? That's odd too because I worked at DD off and on from 15-20 and I've never had one!  That's funny since we are relatively local.  Did you go to HS near where you are now?

I would really love to try a Mint Cookie one.

116 books in 2016

my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• I don't have a Dunkin near me!  NOOOOOO!

image image image image 

My Blog

Anniversary
  • I've never had a coolatta.....

My new bff Gayle Forman!

“You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control"
    - Gayle Forman
    "People talk about escapism as if it's a bad thing... Once you've escaped, once you come back, the world is not the same as when you left it. You come back to it with skills, weapons, knowledge you didn't have before. Then you are better equipped to deal with your current reality."
    - Neil Gaiman

Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• image caseyandlizzie:
    I've never had a coolatta.....

Me neither and I'm tempted to leave work and go get one right now.

my read shelf:
    Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• YUM. I saw those this morning for the first time and was seriously tempted to get it for breakfast. I would go with the vanilla as well. I'm not a coffee drinker either. I also saw that they had an oreo donut that tempted me too.

• image Lauren620:

image caseyandlizzie:

You should! You won't be let down!!!

• image Lauren620:

image caseyandlizzie:

Do it! They're so yummy!

And DD's frozen lemonade is ahh-mazing!! 

• image PBJ63010:

YUM. I saw those this morning for the first time and was seriously tempted to get it for breakfast. I would go with the vanilla as well. I'm not a coffee drinker either. I also saw that they had an oreo donut that tempted me too.

Yeah I got that too...Embarrassed

• image szczeniak:
    image Lauren620:

image caseyandlizzie:

Do it! They're so yummy!

Or the Strawberry & Lemonade mixed!!! That is a fav of mine :-)

• image Shepherdjel:
    image PBJ63010:

YUM. I saw those this morning for the first time and was seriously tempted to get it for breakfast. I would go with the vanilla as well. I'm not a coffee drinker either. I also saw that they had an oreo donut that tempted me too.

Was it any good? It looks like a seriously filling donut.

116 books in 2016

my read shelf:

• image szczeniak:
    image Lauren620:

image caseyandlizzie:

Do it! They're so yummy!

That sounds delish! I wish there were more DD around here, but it's probably a good thing there aren't.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

“You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control"
    - Gayle Forman
    "People talk about escapism as if it's a bad thing... Once you've escaped, once you come back, the world is not the same as when you left it. You come back to it with skills, weapons, knowledge you didn't have before. Then you are better equipped to deal with your current reality."
    - Neil Gaiman

Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• image SnShne322:
    image Shepherdjel:
    image PBJ63010:

It was ok, it was very heavy and it was more cream than oreo... :-(

• image Shepherdjel:
    image szczeniak:
    image Lauren620:

image caseyandlizzie:

Do it! They're so yummy!

I'm always so tempted to try this, but I love the plain lemonade so much I'm afraid to mess with a good thing. Maybe I'll just have to try it next time I go.. 

• image Shepherdjel:
    image SnShne322:
    image Shepherdjel:
    image PBJ63010:

This makes me sad.

• image PBJ63010:
    image Shepherdjel:
    image SnShne322:
    image Shepherdjel:
    image PBJ63010:

This makes me sad.

Yeah I was bummed! They need some oreo pieces in the donut or something...it was just crumbled on top :-(

• image szczeniak:
    image Shepherdjel:
    image szczeniak:
    image Lauren620:

image caseyandlizzie:

Do it! They're so yummy!

I'm always so tempted to try this, but I love the plain lemonade so much I'm afraid to mess with a good thing. Maybe I'll just have to try it next time I go.. 

You should! It is really good :-)

• image SnShne322:

image NorthernLghts:
    Way back when I was in high school they had Coolatta's with mint cookies, those were the days

How did I miss those? That's odd too because I worked at DD off and on from 15-20 and I've never had one!  That's funny since we are relatively local.  Did you go to HS near where you are now?

In Mass., yea. I grew up in a town near the Tweeter Center. Also one of the few places I can find a kid-sized coolatta because that's about all I can finish of one of those. Small is too much for me, unless we're talking about the lemonade ones because those are still pretty good not frozen.

Whether or not you find your own way, you're bound to find some way. If you happen to find my way, please return it, as it was lost years ago. I imagine by now it's quite rusty.”
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image NorthernLghts:
    image SnShne322:

image NorthernLghts:

In Mass., yea. I grew up in a town near the Tweeter Center. Also one of the few places I can find a kid-sized coolatta because that's about all I can finish of one of those. Small is too much for me, unless we're talking about the lemonade ones because those are still pretty good not frozen.

I wish they had kiddie sizes everywhere too.  They are the perfect treat.  I can finish a small, but it seems like too much.

116 books in 2016

my read shelf:

• image SnShne322:
    image NorthernLghts:
    image SnShne322:

image NorthernLghts:

I wish they had kiddie sizes everywhere too.  They are the perfect treat.  I can finish a small, but it seems like too much.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way! They just don't taste good melted. I wish we had kiddie sizes too! 

I went out with my mom one day last summer and she got me a large frozen lemonade. It literally took me all day to finish. I felt bad that I wasn't drinking it all so I drank at least half of it un-frozen. :(