January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Another teaching interview today

Today at 1, I have a middle school language arts interview at a school district that is about 45 minutes away. It's a very small school. I think I'd be the only teacher in my grade, which would be nice. I'm excited about this interview! Wish me luck!

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image

Re: Another teaching interview today

• Good luck, Tara! Let us know how it goes!
  • Good luck!

I'm supposed to have a phone interview with a company in MD tomorrow if they'd actually schedule it.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Good luck to both of you!

photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Thanks and good luck to you Mark!

• Good luck to both of you!!! 

I've always wanted a reason to say this so here goes: May the odds be ever in your favor.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Best of luck to both of you!
    Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• Best of luck to the both of you!! How did your interview go Tara?

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

• It went real well. It was with the superintendent and another lady (but I'm not sure of her position). I questions weren't too hard at all. I had a lot to say and at times felt like I my responses were a bit too long, however, I think I was very detailed and that was probably good. They seemed impressed with what I had to say. At the end of the interview the superintendent told me that even though I have three years experience he would only be able to pay me on the first step and asked if that was okay. I said yes and asked if my pay would reflect my master's. He said yes. I think it's good that he talked money, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Now it's a waiting game.

• I think that you went into money is a good sign. And I would gladly start on the first step if I was in your shoes. Any money is better than no money.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker