Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

My vacuum doesn't pick up pet hair!!!!

I recently purchased a vacuum ( Dirt Devil Featherlite Ultra $65) about 4 months ago beings we went from hardwood floors to carpet when we moved. We have two cats that have been shreeding alot lately and I noticed the vacuum just rolls the hair into lines or balls. It is extremely noticeable beings the carpet is a light tan color. I literally have to get on my hands and knees and push the hair together to pick it up, which takes forever and is very annoying. We cant afford a $300 vacuum so can anyone recommened something more affordable???
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My vacuum doesn't pick up pet hair!!!!