January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Physial Friday-

Re: Physial Friday-

• Um you cant ask without giving an answer! :op

Mine would on the couch with him sitting up and me on top.

Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

Yes.  Only because this is the only one that is working right now. Embarrassed

• Mostly regular missionary for the plain vanilla stuff.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• image jjbmstinco:

Should I ask why?

• Personally, I prefer a variety of things, but still trying to get someone used to the idea, so the only way I get it is missionary with some very rare her on top.
  • Depends on what I'm in the mood for. Lately it's been a lot of missionary for us and that's okay.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • image jtmh2012:
    image jjbmstinco:

Should I ask why?

H and I are new to sex.  Well new to sex with each other.  I am the new one as I have never been with anyone else.  So we're having some um size? issues.  

• image Am12712:

Um you cant ask without giving an answer! :op

Mine would on the couch with him sitting up and me on top.

This is my fav! :) and Jen, DH and I still have size issues at times even after 3 years. I guess you could say its still my issue.  

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image jjbmstinco:
    image jtmh2012:
    image jjbmstinco:

Should I ask why?

H and I are new to sex.  Well new to sex with each other.  I am the new one as I have never been with anyone else.  So we're having some um size? issues.  

Gotcha.  I know those issues. She's never been with anybody either and thinks I'm huge.  Can't wait until she figured out the baby comes back out the same way.  I keep trying to tell her it would give her more control to be on top, but she insists on being on the bottom.