Married Life
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Intro

Hi, Everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself.  DH and I live in AZ and have been married for almost a year! Although, we've been together for 7 years, this past year has been one of the best! We are both in our late 20's and have two furbabies, that are constantly being referred to as, "our girls".  We definitely consider them kids.  Well, I can rattle on forever, but I'll keep it simple.  I hope everyone is having (or had) a great day and I look forward to talking with you all!

:)

Anniversary

Re: Intro

• P.S. Does anyone know how I can change my profile pic to make it smaller? I feel like I'm showing everyone a little too much leg, but can't find a better pic.  TIA
    Anniversary
  • Welcome to ML!  Not sure how to help with the pic - I have yet to figure it all out.

H and I also have two furbabies, toy rat terrriers that are sisters, as well as two sons at home and two kids out of the house.

Anniversary
  • Hello,

I had to respond to your post because you sound just like me and my fiance!! We live in IL (we don't live together yet, doing it the old traditional way...even tho we are not traditional by any means), have been together 7 years, are getting married October 5th 2012, and we also have 2 furballs! Titan and Rocco are our 2 bulldogs, everyone knows that they are my fiances babies, he takes them everywhere and takes care of them like no other....best daddy ever! Just wanted to introduce myself, hope you have a great day too!!

• Fun! The wedding is coming up soon! How's the planning going?
    Anniversary