January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

No summer job :(

I applied to teach a summer enrichment class. I had the job as long as I had at least 16 kids sign up for my class. I was pretty certain I had enough kids but I got the email yesterday that my class was canceled. Boo! It would have been $950 for only 11, 3 hour classes. Good money and I would have enjoyed it.

Now I'm trying to plan a July vacation with my mom and possibly my SIL and her kids. DH won't be able to get the time off of work because he's working at a summer camp and at the hotel that he's been working at. I think we're going to go to Chincoteague, VA.

Oh, and three of my friends will be gone for the entire month of July. This is going to be one boring summer!

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image

Re: No summer job :(

• I am sorry you didn't get the job, but YAY for vacations!

• Thanks.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • Boo!!! That sucks about not having enough kids for your class.  And that your DH won't be able to go on vaca with you. 

We have a lot of people where I work taking 2+weeks off this summer.  I wish I could but a) I have class so I'd still be here anyways and b) I used most of my accrued vaca for our honeymoon.  So I agree it'll be a boring summer.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That is a bummer. Maybe we could get together...
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• image ImperiumWife:
    That is a bummer. Maybe we could get together...

I WANNA COME!