Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Silverware Drawer Blues

Hey yall! My MIL has a smaller than average drawer for her silverware. Does anyone have any unique or DIY ideas for organizing her silverware in the drawer since a typical divided tray wont fit? She isnt one to keep things on top of the counter, so that option is out.

Thanks guys!

Re: Silverware Drawer Blues

• Could you get trays that are small height-wise and stackable? Like ones that are long for jewelry/necklaces?

Or, swap drawers and reorganize some things in the kitchen to find a wider drawer for the silverware.

• I would shop at the container store (online if there isn't one close to you) for a narrower divided tray. They have everything to fit everything. 
  • The Container Store has clear mini boxes of different sizes that will fit any drawer.  You can cluster them together to fit what you need.  I have them and they are great.