Grand Rapids Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

T G I F RANDOMS

Did anyone else have a warning pop up that the nest might have a malware virus?

Im still able to post from my iPhone. Is everyone ready for the weekend? Anyone starting early?  

Re: T G I F RANDOMS

• WendyGRWendyGR member
    Ninth Anniversary 2500 Comments 25 Love Its Combo Breaker

yeah, but I proceeded anyway :-)

I took the day off - I am just about to head out to Fulton Street Farmers Market, Nourish, and Rowster's. Then I need to plant my garden. Or take a nap and make a rhubarb cocktail, I haven't decided which. 

• No, I didn't get that. Yikes!

DH gets out of work at 2 today so hopefully we will make it to the greenhouse to get some plants finally. Looking forward to a long relaxing weekend!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What's everyone's plan for the holiday weekend? Atleast today is decent temps compared to the ones in the upcoming days.

• i guess no one is here today.