July 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Thankful Thursday

What are you thankful for today?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
#1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
#2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
My Blog

Re: Thankful Thursday

• I'm thankful for:

- Taylina usually only waking up once a night for a feeding

- my sister who took time off of work to come help me

- my DH for being so supportive and understanding that baby takes so much of my time.

#1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
    #2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
    My Blog
  • -for the day off! I have a ton of stuff I want to get done today.

-J--he's so amazing and funny. He makes me laugh so hard and loud. I'm the cackle girl when he's around. It's rather embarrassing in public ;)

-Reggie Monster--I love how he favors me over Jon. ;)

-my family--I'm so glad my dad is doing better! And of course my mama. And my sister even though we fight. And my favorite cousin in the world...and her love of Luke that we share

-the next few weekends! (making shirts for the concert this weekend, Jason and Luke concert next weekend and headed on vacation the weekend after!!)

7.25.09-Forever

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttc3b5e.aspx[/img][/url]

The Best Day of Our Lives

The Love Nest

My Blog
  • I'm thankful you can now ship wine to NJ.

I'm thankful my library is awesome.

I'm thankful we have a night out with friends planned for tomorrow.

• I am thankful:

- that vacation is 48 hours away and my vacation from work starts tomorrow mid day!

- for Matt and Maggie for making my life so wonderful and full of happiness

- For good books. I have been reading so much lately and I love it

- For my nestie besties of course :)

My Precious Miss Maggie

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/6q86rm.jpg[/IMG]
  • image krissyrose210:

I am thankful:

- that vacation is 48 hours away and my vacation from work starts tomorrow mid day!

- for Matt and Maggie for making my life so wonderful and full of happiness

- For good books. I have been reading so much lately and I love it

- For my nestie besties of course :)

Krissy, I am so jealous of your Disney vaca! We were there in January, and we usually go every few years or so, but for some reason I am basically craving Disney right now! LOL. 

I am thankful for...

-our new (soon to be) kitchen!! We are ordering our cabinets tonight.

-for 30 something days of school left until summer!

-DH of course.

- our furbaby, Traver, for always making life interesting at our house!

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/rvlgec.jpg[/IMG]
  • I am thankful that, even though it took me an hour to psych myself up, I got over my "shyness" and went over to our new neighbours to invite her to my playdate yesterday.  It would be really great for DH and I to make friends with them as our daughters are so close in age and they live one house down.  

I am thankful for my sister who is going to babysit saturday so that we can go out for dinner and drinks with friends for my birthday.

I am thankful for medical professionals taking care of my dad.

I am thankful for Mackenzie.  She makes me laugh every day.  

Our Hip Dysplasia Blog: [url]http://mackenzieshipadventures.blogspot.ca/[/url]
  • I am thankful for my DH. He is really a stronger person than I am.

I am thankful for me Nestie Besties. YOU LADIES ARE BEYOND AWESOME.

I am thankful that tomorrow is Friday.

• I am thankful the Little Lion is continuing to grow big & strong with the reminder jabs I get. :-)

I am thankful for all of the wonderful gifts we got from our friends & family at our baby showers. It will make life much easier with buying a house at the same time! There is a lot less baby stuff we will need to buy right now.

I'm thankful DH puts up with my hormonal self. I'm thankful he isn't staying in Pittsburgh this weekend to be home with me even though it means he has to drive up tonight..back to MD tomorrow..then back to PGH on Sunday night until Tuesday.  We don't have many "free" weekends left and I wasn't going to say anything because that's a lot of driving...so I'm SO happy he decided that on his own.

I'm thankful I have an end in sight to this job. I'm SO incredibly over the Catholic School mentality that the parents kids are perfect and that everything is our fault....which has rubbed off on to their kids who think they can do whatever they want. argh.

• I'm thankful for DH

I'm thankful for salami.

I'm thankful for my boss.

I'm thankful for puppies.

I'm thankful for projected sunshine this weekend.

I'm thankful for the fundraising success of our Relay for Life team ($745 at a car wash a few weekends back, $218 at our cupcake war, that I won people's choice at - our team is already at over $2,000!!! YAY)

I'm thankful that BIL and his friends are coming over tomorrow for the whole weekend to have Cinco de Mayo fiesta with us. 

My little loves
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • I'm thankful for T, our little Jellybean, who continues to grow healthy and strong, family, friends, and Nestie Besties.

I'm thankful for deals and coupons at Target.

I'm thankful for my wonderful BFF and the fact that I'm getting a baby shower at all, especially since I thought I wouldn't have one since we live so far from all family and friends.

T&Y Est. 7/4/2009

• I'm thankful for yoga shorts (because the skinny jeans I wore to work today were NOT comfortable).

I'm thankful for my Kobo e-reader because I can read books with one hand while standing on the bus. And I'm thankful for books.

I'm thankful for my house (because the a mortgage is better than paying rent).

~ Liz ~ my read shelf:
    Liz H's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I'm thankful for:

Our little teething guy.  We see the bud coming up on the bottom and it totally explains his crankiness last night/yesterday. 

My wonderful trashing forgetting husband.  He's working ALOT of overtime this weekend, about 34/48 hours, so we can have extra money on our mini vacation next weekend.

tomorrow being Friday.  I'm so ready for our weekend even though it will just be Lucas and I.

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/n6wcit.jpg[/IMG]
    Such a big boy!
  • I'm thankful that I spoke to the principal at my old high school and she is very interested in interviewing me! This could be the perfect opportunity for me to return home to the suburbs, get out of the city (where I moved to for ex hubs career) and be near my family/friends again! It'd be really great to settle into a school for a long time, too.

Im thankful there are 3 weeks of teaching left and 2 days for finals... I'm thankful that prom is over. I have one more trip to finish planning/chaperone... Grad Nite to Disneyland.

I'm thankful for my honey. He is amazing and shows me what it means to truly love a person for all the right reasons. It shows me his inner worth as a person and he's one of a kind. :)