Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Which is the most fair (CP)

H and I are having a competition to see who can lose the most weight this month. I'm trying to figure out what would be the most fair method of measuring weight loss. [Poll]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Which is the most fair (CP)

• Ok, I put SS, but it was a reading comprehension fail on my part.  I read option two as "body fat" percentage instead of "body weight" percentage.  My real answer is option two :).
    My Bio
    Blog
    Miles Alister. 9.17.2007. 8# 6oz 21.5inches
    Isla Penelope. 10.21.2010. 8# 3oz 21 inches
    2 Months 11# 6oz 23.5 inches
    4 Months 13# 6oz 25 inches
    6 Months 14# 15oz 27 inches
    9 Months 17# 10oz 28 inches
    12 Months 19# 10oz 28.75 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think it really depends on where you're starting and what your goals are. I know that for me, I didn't lose a single pound through multiple rounds of P90X and following the diet plan. My clothes fit completely different, I lost a chunk of body fat %, but the scale didn't move at all.

Just something to keep in mind.

Charlie 8.06.08
    Baby GIRL EDD 5.21.13

My Blog | My Chart

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

2012 Races Heart Half Marathon 3.18.2012 - 1:51:01 (PR)
    Flying Pig Marathon 5.6.12 - 3:50:28 (PR)
    Leadville Trail Marathon 6.30.12 - 7:32:23 (not a typo)
    Esri 5K 7.25.12 - 21:57 (PR)
  • I think inches lost might be a better measurement.  At least the way my clothes fit has been a really good indicator for me lately.  My size 6 pants are starting to fit but I've only lost a few pounds.