Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

NROL for Life?

Anyone flipped through a copy yet?

It looks like it's geared towards mid-lifers (might pick up a copy for my mom.....) but based on the reviews I've been looking at on Amazon, Lou and Alwyn are making some changes to the things they recommend (ie, no more crunches or Russian twists).

I've told the H that my basement gym must be cleared out when by the time I'm 6 weeks post partum (if I ever even have this damned baby) and I was intending to run through NROL4W (or maybe NROL4A, probably 4W though...) but I was wondering if anyone had taken a look at the new book!

We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NROL for Life?

• No, I'm doing 4w again though so we can commensurate about how much we hate bss together. I'm judi assuming you do, because I do. Lol. I'm exited your baby is almost here though! Yay:-)
    [IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2czaiyt.jpg[/IMG]
  • I think I finally figured out how to do a BSS without completely hating life by the time I switched to lighter DB stuff.  They still suck major arse though.  Someone loves them, Breezy I think?  She's cray-cray.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ha...yes I loved and hated at the same time :) I saw the new book but haven't read I yet. 

Raynes...hoping your baby decides to come out soon!  

my blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Boy/girl twins born at 37w1d and 37w2d

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers