Family Matters
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Just Need a Little Support

Okay so my one-uping SIL has irritated me again. Apparently, she asked my MIL what color my bridesmaids were wearing so she could buy a dress in the same color and match. I am just letting this go because I do not want to get into anything with her, but come on . . . it was my wedding. Best part, all her friends are commenting on my wedding pictures on how good she looks and it looks like she is one of the bridesmaids. Grrr, okay I feel better. I just needed to post this so I can get it out and feel better.
"Jeff, why are all the towels on the floor?" "Gravity, babe." " . . . Okay, true, but not what I meant."

Re: Just Need a Little Support

• Yeah, let it go. I guarantee ya nobody will confuse her as part of the bridal party.

Mum is the word in the future. Tell her nothing of your wedding plans.
  • Well, if they keep commenting on how she looks like part of the wedding party

they obviously know she wasnt! (and why)

• image magsugar13:

Well, if they keep commenting on how she looks like part of the wedding party

they obviously know she wasnt! (and why)

This. And I would just let it go. I can understand why you're annoyed, but it's just stressing you out and I can guarantee no one actually thinks she was a bridesmaid. In a lot of weddings I've been to, family generally stayed with the color scheme, and no one was confused.