Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

old format?

I'm popping for two seconds.  Tell me I'm not the only one who sees this!

Re: old format?

• I see it too - I sure hope TN didn't eat the post I just typed!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Haha! I was just on TB and saw there was a post about how they got so much backlash on the new format on the nat boards, they decided to bring back the old format everywhere. But all posts will be deleted... Too funny! I like the old format anyway.
  • Yeah, I saw a post on one of the other boards last night about how they were reverting to the old format and all posts made on the new boards would be deleted.

Maybe next time they'll poll their users before changing formats.

Also, I'm glad to see the spacing between hard returns is back.

#1  12.11.11
    #2  10.23.13 EDD
  • I saw that post too but the way it was written made me think it wasn't going to include the local boards. SOOOOOOO happy to have the old format back! Stick out tongue <--I missed this guy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Olivia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I can only see two posts. Jeez
  • Lachute, I only see 2 posts now, too. I hope this doesn't eff up all of the posts that I bookmarked to reference in the future with baby/kid info.

I'm glad that they went back to the old format because the new format was all sorts of blocked at my work. It had no pictures, no formatting and was all just simple text. It was so hard to read posts and navigate. I hope it stays this way.

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt116b04.aspx[/img][/url]