Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

LURKERS!

What do you think of me?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: LURKERS!

• i have no idea ;)

i usually look at the post and not the post writer too much.... tho i did just started posting recently since our military experience is just starting 

Navy Wife Anniversary
  • I doubt we even have many lurkers.  This place dead most of the time.

I think you're cool. 

Shot first, questions later.
  • image margotmacomber:

I doubt we even have many lurkers.  This place dead most of the time.

I think you're cool. 

I think that's why there are so many lurkers but I could be wrong. I think a lot of old regs lurk on a regular basis. 

Damb right I'm cool. :)  

• image schilauferin:

i have no idea ;)

i usually look at the post and not the post writer too much.... tho i did just started posting recently since our military experience is just starting 

Well poop. But thanks for playing!
  • I think you're spunky
    Natural m/c @ 6 weeks - 3/1/2013 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lace. I know you for real, so maybe my opinion diesnt count but I think you're cool. 

What say you lurkers about me? 

image Military Newlyweds FAQ Button
    I changed my name
  • image AlouetteBeans:

Lace. I know you for real, so maybe my opinion diesnt count but I think you're cool. 

What say you lurkers about me? 

Ditto!

• I like it! I have to admit I was counting on some people to come out guns blazing about how biitchy I am. With my limited posting the biitch is limited. 
  • image Lace&Josh:
    I like it! I have to admit I was counting on some people to come out guns blazing about how biitchy I am. With my limited posting the biitch is limited. 
    well. I'm fairly bitchy, so my opinion may reflect that? Lol
    I changed my name
  • Oh oh! I'm not a lurker anymore but I thought Lace was pretty snarky and great. And Aloutte has humongous tatas. No just kidding, I don't have a real opinion on you. 
  • image Irishcurls:
    And Aloutte has humongous tatas. No just kidding, I don't have a real opinion on you. 
    not in real life. *cries* my sister stole my inheritance. 
    I changed my name
  • I'm not a lurker, but I think you're cool and your baby is gorgeous! I feel like we could be friends IRL. You usually post the things I'm thinking.

Oh but your avatar pic doesn't show up for me anymore.. it's red X. 

Formerly known as E&M
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image AlouetteBeans:
    image Lace&Josh:
    I like it! I have to admit I was counting on some people to come out guns blazing about how biitchy I am. With my limited posting the biitch is limited. 
    well. I'm fairly bitchy, so my opinion may reflect that? Lol
    Nah, I'd call you honest. 
  • I have a difficult time saying anything bad about most of the regulars.  They're pretty much people I'm pretty sure I'd like to hang out with IRL.
    [IMG]http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l630/SammyN0709/your-ecards.jpg[/IMG]
  • IC- I'll take great any day & snarky most. 

Katniss-I agree.  

• Dude Lace, I used to seriously dislike you. It was like you went out of your way to pick apart anything I said. It's gotten better though so I'll assume motherhood has been good to you.

67/200
  • image VeryContrary247:
    Dude Lace, I used to seriously dislike you. It was like you went out of your way to pick apart anything I said. It's gotten better though so I'll assume motherhood has been good to you.

I'm pretty sure the MN bitchiiness to you was one of the catalysts to my coming out guns blazing.  And then they accused me of being you.  LOLOLOL 

• image VeryContrary247:
    Dude Lace, I used to seriously dislike you. It was like you went out of your way to pick apart anything I said. It's gotten better though so I'll assume motherhood has been good to you.
    I was a legit biitch to you. I apologize for real. I don't know if it's so much motherhood as I'm not as invested in the board anymore. If that makes sense. 
  • image margotmacomber:

And then they accused me of being you.  LOLOLOL 

Dude I remember that! And then I was like "Uhhhhh that's definitely not me" and they were all like "OMG OF COURSE SHE DENIES ITTTTTT"

Good times. 

67/200
  • I lurk still but most of you already know me. I just try to keep up with what's going on with people but I don't have much input to give these days.
    2010 AthensGAHalf official time: 2:37:15
    2011 AthensGAHalf official time: 2:33:31

Ze Blog
  • image marissa01:
    I think you're cool too, alouette

aw, you're cool too! #lovefest

I changed my name
  • I lurk around but have no negative opinions of anyone. 

One question... Why so many name changes?!? I'm so confused half the time.  

• image Deblondie1:

I lurk around but have no negative opinions of anyone. 

You and me both. 

• image Deblondie1:

I had wanted to change my name for a long time but because I'm lame didn't want to lose my post count and start another account.  Mine was dnbeach12 and most people just called me beachy anyways so I just made it that.  My old one was initials and an old email address so I didn't like how easy people could figure out it was me. 

image BabyFruit Ticker
  • image Beachy730:
    image Deblondie1:

I had wanted to change my name for a long time but because I'm lame didn't want to lose my post count and start another account.  Mine was dnbeach12 and most people just called me beachy anyways so I just made it that.  My old one was initials and an old email address so I didn't like how easy people could figure out it was me. 

I just need like a cheat sheet. Although I'm not so invested that I need to know who was who I guess....