9 to 5
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Need advice

I went on an interview a week and a half ago for a position at company A. They said it could be 2 weeks for they made a decision but to be in touch if I am offered a position somewhere else. So, last Monday I was offered a position at company B.  I let company A know and said I was still very interested in them. They said they would let me know by Friday. Well now it's Sunday and company B expects an answer tomorrow.  Is it too pushy to email company A again today?

Re: Need advice

  • Do you expect them to even know about the e-mail today?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Our little Irish rose came to us on March 5, 2010
    Don't drink the water.
    Disclaimer: I am not an MD. Please don't PM me with pregnancy-related questions. Ask your doctor.
  • Maybe call them tomorrow?  Do you really want the job with company A or is it too compare compensation?
    image
  • TeamCTeamC member

    If I had a phone number and a contact, I would call first thing Monday to explain and give them a last chance to offer.  that said, I recommend you prepare yourself for the potential outcome that they will not offer you a job on the spot.  Plan out what you will do next-accept B or continue to wait out A BEFORE you make that call so you can end or continue the relationship preofessionally.  Good luck!

  • image TeamC:

    If I had a phone number and a contact, I would call first thing Monday to explain and give them a last chance to offer.  that said, I recommend you prepare yourself for the potential outcome that they will not offer you a job on the spot.  Plan out what you will do next-accept B or continue to wait out A BEFORE you make that call so you can end or continue the relationship preofessionally.  Good luck!

    This

Sign In or Register to comment.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards