July 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Baby Blog - New page

Thanks to Jessica for the fabulous suggestion. We now have a page that recognizes all those nesties who have experienced a loss, on the blog.

Please share the date of your loss (if you wish) and I'll add it to the list. 

There is absolutely no obligation to share if you don't want to. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
#1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
#2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
My Blog

Re: Baby Blog - New page

• Jessica - I figured since you brought it up as a suggestion you'd be okay with me posting yours up there already.

If you'd like any changes just let me know. 

My Blog
  • image Johlise:

Jessica - I figured since you brought it up as a suggestion you'd be okay with me posting yours up there already.

This brought tears to my eyes. Thank you. Having other people recognize my babies means more to me than you girls will ever know. Thank you Alise. 

• image JuddandJessica:
    image Johlise:

Jessica - I figured since you brought it up as a suggestion you'd be okay with me posting yours up there already.

This brought tears to my eyes. Thank you. Having other people recognize my babies means more to me than you girls will ever know. Thank you Alise. 

Hugs, sweetie.

My little loves
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • image JuddandJessica:
    image Johlise:

(HUGS) You're very welcome!!! 

My Blog
  • What an amazing idea! I love the tribute it is to the moms and the babies
  • I agree... very thoughtful and heartfelt remembrance of those little ones.