Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Incontinence Issues

This is very embarrassing for me, and I'm sure not comfortable talking to any of my friends or family about it. My husband, Saul, passed away about 10 years ago and I have only just now begun dating again. I met a younger man at the Senior's Dance. (He's only 65.)

I haven't had sexual relations since before Saul and I now have incontinence issues. I've started wearing protective undergarments in case I have an accident. I'm very embarrassed about this, especially since I'm seeing a younger man. 

Does anyone have any suggestions for hiding the fact that I wear protective undergarments? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all so much for your help.

God Bless,

Mona 

*The Loves of My Life*
Please visit my Etsy Shop to see my latest creations. God Bless.

Re: Incontinence Issues

• Is this something that you'd like surgically corrected? If you wear a protective garment and you start getting closer with this man it will be very difficult to hide this from him. There are ways to surgically repair bladder incontinence problems. You should schedule a consult with a gynecologist or Uro-Gynecologist to discuss.
  • I can't help but see this as MUD.  But if it's not, I'll give you the same type of advice I'd give a 20, 30, 40 year old...

If you're close enough with someone to sleep with them, you should be close enough with them to disclose personal info like this.

Where there is love, there is life.-Ghandi