Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Late - M2B Monday

Since I'm so late but wanted to share that I'm still around. I started a full time job 5 weeks ago so I'm rarely on the nest anymore because I'm exhausted by the time I come home.

How many weeks? 39 yesterday

How are you feeling? Tired and ready to have baby

What are you craving? Safeway donuts

What is grossing you out?

Have you bought/received anything for the baby lately? We've been working on purchasing the last few items before baby came. I think we've finally got them all, baby bath etc.

Ultrasounds? Betas? Appointments? Appointment on Monday - plan to have the Dr. to an internal since I just want to know where I stand at this point.

When is your EDD? April 18

Any names picked out?Yes, Zane William and Taylina Elizabeth

Are you/have you found out the gender? no

How is the nursery coming along? PIPs? Themes? It's not done but the things that aren't finished I'm okay with them not being done before baby get's here.

Baby food: Buy it or make your own? I'll make most of it.

Ladies tend to get excited about diaper bags, have you picked yours out? My mom is making me a quilted one.

What is the one children's show that you CAN'T STAND and will refuse to let your child watch?

Do you plan on doing any babywearing? I've thought about it, but now that I'll be working when baby is about 6-7 weeks old I probably won't. Baby does get to come to work with me though until baby is about 4-6 months old, depending on how things go.

Has your DH/SO started getting excited yet?  yes he has.

Any baby bumps to PIP? This weeks:

Anything else you would like to share?

We finally did maternity pictures on Saturday, so here is a few and a few more. 

Sorry for the late post, I hope you ladies will forgive me for doing a separate post. Hopefully by next week we have an outside baby.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
#1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
#2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
My Blog

Re: Late - M2B Monday