Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Bear City

I was trying so hard to find this on the internets.  All I found is some Hulu Plus links and links to a movie about the gays.  Harumph.  Do any of you pay for Hulu plus?  I'm considering ditching Netflix for this after I finish Ally McBeal.

Re: Bear City

• We do! We watch all our current-season shows on there. We got it after we ditched cable. It's a great DVR-alternative. We watch it on our TV through our Roku, but could use the Xbox too.
    The poster formerly known as PDXPhotoGrl
  • Whats Roku?  I would probably watch on iPad and iPhone, like at the gym.  We don't have Xbox.
  • In Turkey is saying 'the more bears in big city, the more people who are not believing in fear of bears being eaten by hungry bears while they are hungrily eating homelandburgers with special sauce.'  Is not translating perfectly, but I hope is close enough to good English (23 wpm or so) to get point across.

• Roku is an awesome little device that lets you get any Internet streaming stuff on your tv. Netflix, amazon on demand, pandora, and a shitton more. Adam gets MLBtv and that has a roku channel.
    Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • I thought this was going to be a post about your San Francisco trip. 
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • Bethie.  This is me liking your sig pic.  We were in wine country all day yesterday.  I smelled a lot of wines, and took tiny sips of the ones I really wanted to try, while D merrily threw back his tasting portions.  I wanted to go and I'm glad I did, but man was I jealous.  We did pick a wine club we're going to join when I can drink again, and we had a lot of great conversations with strangers, which I'm normally opposed to, but which seemed natural in wine tasting rooms.  I've taken a couple of lovely pictures on this trip which make me wish I was in 365.  But I'm not.  After tasting yesterday, D was sufficiently tipsy to play me every song on his playlist that he says reminds him of me, and then sing them to me.  That was funny.  He's so cheesy sometimes.  Today we head to LA for The Getty Center and an LA Galaxy soccer game.  Hopefully I makeout with David Beckham.  We'll see.
  • The Getty is amazing- enjoy!!