Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Don't eat this

It's gross. It's like a combination of Cap'n Crunch and an old hershey bar. And it feels chalky and slimy.

Re: Don't eat this

• I've never heard of it. Luckily it doesn't even look all that appealing to me, and since you mentioned Cap'n Crunch I'm thinking about adding that to the grocery list.
  • I think cereal was perfected with the invention of Special K Redberries.  That stuff is my crack. Except it leads to better health instead of handies in the alley for more.
  • Okay.  It looks jacked up.  Something that I'd chow down on drunk.
  • image Badgerengr:

It's gross. It's like a combination of Cap'n Crunch and an old hershey bar. And it feels chalky and slimy.

That actually sounds kind of awesome. 

We're kind of going out.
  • image MelindaFelinda:
    image Badgerengr:

That actually sounds kind of awesome. 

Right? Not the chalky and slimy though.

For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • image MinneSconnie:
    I think cereal was perfected with the invention of Special K Redberries.  That stuff is my crack. Except it leads to better health instead of handies in the alley for more.

Okay, I try not to use this much, but LOL.

As for the Krave stuff, I don't think it is so bad.  It does have a bit of an odd texture that is almost powdery when you chew.  But, I was able to put a dent in the box.  My kid liked it too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • the K for Krave says it all. they look like chocolate versions of my cats' treats
  • I didn't love it or hate but we finished the box. But come to think of it, there was something weird about the texture of the leftover milk in the bowl.
    I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • I only ate it dry but didn't mind it. 
  • image MinneSconnie:
    I think cereal was perfected with the invention of Special K Redberries.  That stuff is my crack. Except it leads to better health instead of handies in the alley for more.

Ha!

• TSDTSD member

I hate that SPecial k Redberries. Those berries taste like old breath to me.

Now if only I could let myself have Lucky Charms...that was an awesome cereal.

• I have coupons for this too, however based on the picture it didn't look like something I wanted to try. Thanks for the heads up!
    I love this man.

Photobucket

Can vacation be now please? Vacation