Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

OOTD

I wore a skirt today, twats, let's do this!
"As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse

Re: OOTD

• Ah, Fent.  Love.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I hate you for being so adorable. 
  • Every shirt you wear that is not the Shirt of Shirts is going to be such a letdown for me.  But I do really like that cardigan -- it shows off your figure nicely.

Here's me today:

"That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton

I don't know why I put my hair up. I hate it.

Also, a couple of weeks ago I asked if my shirt was grandma-ish and the other day saw it when I did laundry and he told me "my nanna has that shirt". Kids don't lie to spare your feelings, that's for sure.  

• you're doing the shocker wrong.

I wore a skirt too, so why not.

• I fully expect The Shirt to be PSed onto today's picture before the end of the day.

let it be so!

• "The Shirt of Shirts"! Everything Cali does is hilarious. 
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • image BobLoblaw:
    "The Shirt of Shirts"! Everything Cali does is hilarious. 

The shirt told you to say that, didn't it?

P.S.  I love you too!

• I went shopping this morning while Alex was at school, but my second child, the girl child, did not behave herself and we had to leave before I could try anything on. My attempts to quiet her included opening up a Barbie doll so she could play with it while I looked at clothes. No. Didn't work. And I still had to buy the stupid Barbie. Rewarded for being bad, grrrrrrr. Mommy fail. Thankfully, the shoes I ordered the other day were waiting for me when I got home. So, the morning wasn't a total loss.

shirt Gap, jeans SFAM, shoes Naturalizers

They're super comfortable, inside feels like a sneaker. I got them for Greece in hopes of having a shoe that will work for both day and night. I think they do!

Also, awhile back I came across a post about removing facial hair with this crazy spring thing. I forget where I read it, maybe ML or F&B. Anyway, I ended up putting it in my Amazon cart and totally forgot about it. When i checked out the or day it was still in there and I was like, "What the hell, I'll try it..." It's like $13, or something... Dudes. This thing works. It's a little weird to get used to, but it works. It's not completely painless, but it's not that bad at all. I did try it on my leg and I wanted to cry, so I would stick to just the face... but, it works. I tried to get a pic of it with my little hairs showing. You're welcome.

here's the link if you want to try it. /endorsement

http://www.amazon.com/R-E-M-Spring-Facial-Hair-Remover/dp/B001FXUTUM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332869764&sr=8-1 

• I am a body hair removal conesseuir, so I must try this. Also I have no fukcing clue if I spelled conesseuir right.
    "As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • The best kind of friends are the one who will document their body hair for you. 
  • I need that spring hair thing, I'm growing a 'stache.
  • I keep coming back to this because Fenton is so hot.

Fenton- if you ever want to come to ny again, I'll be your wing man