Gadgets & Technology
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

cute video

Now I know most people here could care less about the La Push boys, but you have to admit, they are at least funny. 

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6jL-MpUWJfw

Re: cute video

• cute but I feel like Sam needs to be MUCH MUCH larger.  Like he looks scrawny and little compared to how I pictured him.  Also, the kid who plays Embry is pretty annoying...annoying in the way that any 15 year old boy trying to look cool is...

But thanks for sharing!

Married 8/9/08 *** Miss Audrey Anne born 5/14/11
    imageimage
  • Umm agreed. Sam needs to be about a foot taller and much heavier. Ugh. At least thier general looks are closer to how I pictured them. I am not a fan of the actor they are using for Jacob. He is nothing how I picture him.
  • Not really a movie Jacob fan, but hopefully they will use some kind of Hagrid movie mojo to make the Wolf boys look bigger.
  • Yeah, they need to be bigger. Jacob ends up being 7 feet tall, right?
    M S | June 30, 2007
    image image
  • Yeah, they definitely need to be bigger later, but in Twilight they're all still just regular kids, right?  I didn't think even Sam was supposed to have changed yet in the first book.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Apparently the doll needed a time out... image