Gadgets & Technology
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Poll: Spill it, ladies

Have you dreamt of any of the Twilight characters?

If so, what was the dream about?

Re: Poll: Spill it, ladies

• While I was reading the books, I had Twilight dreams every night. Not so much sexy dreams, just replaying what I read that day in my dream.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image CurtisandKellie:
    While I was reading the books, I had Twilight dreams every night. Not so much sexy dreams, just replaying what I read that day in my dream.

This.

M S | June 30, 2007
    image image
  • When reading the books I did sometimes. Now I am having Outlander dreams, lol. I was on some huge tall ship this time with people jumping off. Crazy.
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I just daydreamed about what happened in the parts I was reading for that day!
  • I had a dream where I was talking to Edward but it is fuzzy.

I did have a dream from New Moon. The scene where Bella goes to the movies with Jessica and she is standing in the street looking at those people and she starts thinking she knows them (meanwhile Jessica is freaking out). I was standing in the road and just kept going "I know them. I know them!"

image Visit The Nest! image
  • ditto...dreamed about what I read that day.  I can imagine that the next time I read Twilight, the dreams will be more about RPattz.... :)
    Married 8/9/08 *** Miss Audrey Anne born 5/14/11
    imageimage
  • Have you dreamt of any of the Twilight characters? No... I wish I would though. :(

• No!  I've never dreamed about a book I'm reading.  I really, really wish I would, though!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Apparently the doll needed a time out... image
  • Drat. I'm jealous.

I haven't dreamt about them either. I've had certain things from the books make their way into my dreams...like super-green forests and motorcycles, but no hot vampire sex dreams. <pout>

• Before I knew that RP was playing Edward, I had my own version.  That's who I dreamt of.  But onyl while I was reading the books.  I haven't had any since.  So, I'm starting to read them all again for the third time.
    image image image
  • I did. I had a dream that Edward was trying to kill me (milo ventimiglia -Peter from Heroes- too, he was also a vampire). I got a away by spilling some of my blood in a fountain and they drank the fountain while I ran away.

Every Twilight related dream I've had, RPattz is trying to kill me in it :( What did I do?!

• image CurtisandKellie:
    While I was reading the books, I had Twilight dreams every night. Not so much sexy dreams, just replaying what I read that day in my dream.

me too. and i even had 2 of bella's dreams like it was explained

• I actually have a lot of RPattz dreams.
    Robin
    <><
    Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12

Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

2014 Reading Goal: 85

• Sadly, I haven't had any Twilight specific dreams.  That I can recall, anyways.
    imageimageimage