July 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Vibes: Job Interview

Just wanted to do a quick update on  my interview that I had today. The position is for a secretary on a Dairy farm, so I completely expected it to be a very casual laid back interview which it was. I walked away from the interview feeling good about it, so now we wait and see what happens.

As much as I've said that I plan to be a SAHM, if I get this job I'll be working for at least the next several years. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Any vibes would be appreciated!

ETA: the lady that interviewed me... I totally met here at my Dr's appointment this morning. Weird.. she was there for an appointment with her baby, and I've never met her before. The only reason I said anything to her was because there was this ridiculous long line to check in, and her little boy had on the cutest crocheted cow hat. So when I walked in for my interview there she was sitting behind the desk, talk about coincidence!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
#1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
#2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
My Blog

Re: Vibes: Job Interview