International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**mrs_p2b**

I am an Aussie too!  Where are you from?
Jakarta, Indonesia. www.livelaughpoop.blogspot.com image Pregnancy Ticker

Re: **mrs_p2b**

• From NSW - right in the middle of the state!

What about you?

• Brisbane!  Nice to "meet" you!
  • Why would you leave the Sunshine state?? I love Brisbane!

My home town is Parkes, NSW, about an hour south of Dubbo.

Nice to 'meet' you too!

• Well the weather here in South Africa is much the same, but in Joburg we don't have the humidity, which I am missing a bit!

I have been to Parkes, nice place with the Dubbo Zoo so close by!  

Did you go home to get married?

• Parkes is OK - it's nothing special. I don't miss it and I wouldn't ever live there again. I went to boarding school in Orange and uni in Canberra before living in Sydney and making my way over here.

I got married over here - in Cheshire. DH is from Northern Ireland. 

Are yo planning on staying in SA?

• I grew up in some small towns in North Queensland, fine to visit, but not to live again!

We are on a two year contract over here, but want to stay global for a while longer, hopefully Brazil, Chile or Canada next!  Will you stay put in the UK?

• Oh wow - all those places sound great.

I just married a Northern Irish man 3 weeks ago, so I guess I will stay put. Though I am heavily campaigning for a return to Oz. Will see what happens with the job hunt. I fancy a stint in the snow doing something.