Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Where is everyone today?

13»

Re: Where is everyone today?

• Good luck, Lisa!

• Good luck Lisa!

I was almost selected (twice) as a donor, but lost in the interview round. I actually stopped putting myself out there as an option because I felt so badly about myself when I wasn't selected in the end. It was tough. I can't imagine being on the other side.

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2ivjh92.jpg[/IMG]
  • Lisa,

Hopefully it won't sound creppe to say I've followed your story and am in total admiration of your strength and grace through adversity.

Also, I want to see your ass tomorrow, lol (maybe that part was a liiitle creppe)

• Lisa- I've seen your ass up close and personal (well maybe not that personal) and I can assure you you are nothing like that. That said I look forward to OOTD tomorrow.

And thanks for sharing- you really are amazing. I wish you all the best

• Lisa - thanks for sharing!  That has to be hard.  I'm excited for you.  Good luck!
  • Good luck, Lisa!
    [IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/2agujx0.jpg[/IMG]

Welcome to my dojo.
  • Lisa - you should absolutely keep sharing (both the information and the ass).  The people want to know!
  • Thanks all for rooting for me.

I have to say, I don't feel like I have been particularly strong or graceful throughout this. I feel like the opposite. But I do appreciate that I look like I know what I'm doing.

11/11/11 = 5 years. Woah!
  • You kick ass, Lisa. I'm pulling for you.

I dunno if this is a dumb thing to say, but I have super duper dark hair and green eyes and what does my kid have? Dirty blond hair and dark brown eyes.

It's a crap shoot. Nobody is going to think that baby isn't yours. Nobody is going to give it a second thought. That baby WILL be yours in every way that matters. Hugs.

The poster formerly known as PDXPhotoGrl
  • You're totally right. I know this. I just always envisioned my kids having dark hair and dark eyes. I think I just cling to that. It's easy to focus more on the physical traits. I know my kid will get a lot more from me than looks - even though they will not technically be my bio kid.
    11/11/11 = 5 years. Woah!