Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Did we follow up on the VT NG hater?

That Amry wife blogger who caused such a ruckus saying NG spouses are not "real" military wives?

She disabled her blog. I wonder if she started a new one with a different name or is taking a break.

image Military Newlyweds FAQ Button
I changed my name

Re: Did we follow up on the VT NG hater?

• I haven't seen anything. I know his command issued an apology but I kinda forgot about it honestly.
    BFP 6/9/2011, due Valentine's day 2012! M/C @ 6 weeks. Miss you sweet tart.

Having a threesome with MeghanKG and NotQuiteBlushing. Best labor buddies EVAH!

Can't wait to meet our son.....tator tot

[URL=http://alterna-tickers.com][IMG]http://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/q/qogbprtvl.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • image Bacon+lettuce+tomato:
    I haven't seen anything. I know his command issued an apology but I kinda forgot about it honestly.

the only reason I thought of it was there was an article linked to the one posted below, and he had an update that she closed her blog. I probably would too with all the backlash she got. Well, I wouldnt have put myself in that position in the first place, but you know.

image Military Newlyweds FAQ Button
    I changed my name
  • yeah, we are totally fake. :)  I deal with deployments outside the military community of the post/base.  I get to navigate Tricare in an area where they say "Tri-what?" when I tell them my insurance.  I don't think my life is more or less stressful than "real" military wives.  it's just different. 
    R & R: est 2003 LOs: 4/2005, 10/2007, 2/2011 Lilypie First Birthday tickers