June 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

*lisa*

Thanks for your response below-so glad to know someone was in a similar boat, and that you have been successful breastfeeding.  I needed to know it is possible, because I really want to nurse as long as we can.  Plus, if you can go back to your job, then I can at least sit on a stool in a classroom for a few hours right?  I can't believe you were on your feet for entire shifts that quickly-you give me hope!

Thanks again. :-)

image image

Re: *lisa*

• Glad I could help! It really helped that SD was in school during the day. I had to be up to get her on the bus by 8, but I lived the whole "sleep when the baby sleeps" thing during the day. Also, and I don't know how to say it without it sounding terrible, I don't mind a messy house too much. I mean ideally it would be clean but I am not miserable if the house isn't perfect. I let it all go until I got in the groove. I just spent my time at home taking care of Collin first and me second. If there was any time leftover, the rest of the stuff got done, if there wasn't it didn't. I'm sure I'm making it sound better than it really was, of course there were times I was super stressed and just exhausted, but I made it through and it got easier quickly. Smile
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers