Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Happy Monday! Do your kegels.

So proud of myself for getting up at 5:30 to go running. It's our two year wedding anniversary today. No special plans though.

Have a great day guys!

image image image
Newlywed Athlete Blog
DD Arrived 10/17/2011
2012 Races
Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59

Re: Happy Monday! Do your kegels.

• Happy Anniversary KB. I bet it was a cold run this morning.

I'm at work and I've got a lot of things on my calendar today. Hopefully the day goes well. Had a good weekend; just wish the weekend were longer.

• Happy anniversary KB!! And yeah, it must have been a chilly run today!

H and I were really lazy this weekend. I did get in a 5 mile run and a decent workout last night, but we blew off a lot of housework and watched a lot of tv. And somehow I'm still totally exhausted this morning. Thankfully, it's only a 4 day work week, and Friday we are going skiing!

2012 Racing Plans:
    Valentine's Day Dash 5k, 02/11/2012, 33:03
    Seahawks 12k, 04/01/2012, 1:23:17
    Bellevue 10k, 04/29/2012
    Beat the Bridge 8k, 05/20/2012
    Seattle Rock n Roll Half Marathon, 06/23/2012
    ...more to come!
  • image Lib-bride:

Happy Anniversary KB. I bet it was a cold run this morning.

I went to the gym. I'm not that hardcore... At least not at 5:30 am. ;-)

image image image
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Good morning!! The weekend was good, just too short! I work mon - thurs this week and have my first personal training session on Thursday. I think my running partner is wanting to start running again too. Lots to get done this week for my SILs baby shower. I might have gone a little overboard with plans Smile I have a ton to bake...
  • image karebear219:
    image Lib-bride:

Happy Anniversary KB. I bet it was a cold run this morning.

I went to the gym. I'm not that hardcore... At least not at 5:30 am. ;-)

IMHO, toughing out a run on the TM is even more hardcore than running outside in the cold. Either way, you rock!

2012 Racing Plans:
    Valentine's Day Dash 5k, 02/11/2012, 33:03
    Seahawks 12k, 04/01/2012, 1:23:17
    Bellevue 10k, 04/29/2012
    Beat the Bridge 8k, 05/20/2012
    Seattle Rock n Roll Half Marathon, 06/23/2012
    ...more to come!
  • Happy anniversary!

Plans here include bathing the baby, sleep, and hitting Fred Meyer if we can. Exciting life with newborns!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Happy Anniversary kb!

My weekend was really busy, but also a ton of fun lots of food, beer, and friends!

Today is really ho-hum, getting out of bed at 5am is especially hard when it is freezing!

OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Happy anniversary! I'm so impressed you went running today. I've been cooped up inside all weekend and didn't even realize how cold it was until we started commuting to work. Holy crap.

My parents are coming in to town this week, so I'm kind of looking forward to eating real food, as opposed to whatever's just around the house. But other than that, there's nothing really going on in my life. Boring is good.

image Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Good morning. Brrrr. It's freezing today. 

We had a lovely weekend but I'd like a do over so I can just sleep this time around! I loved Beauty and the Beast. Had to be one of the best stage shows I've seen.

Today's just another day of trying to figure out my new job. At lunch I'm going to Trader Joes to pick up some stuff for a care package for one of my BFF's that's in bootcamp right now. Crazy lady joined the Army at 29 1/2.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • morning and happy anniversary kb. 

Had a mellow weekend, took furbaby to Marymoor yesterday which was super nice even though it hailed for a little bit on the way.  

drinking my coffee to get motivated for a run before work.