October 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

The next part of my daughter's life came together today!

I know y'all my be tired of hearing this saga...but it's been highs and lows for us since Christmas.

My daughter had her job terminated 3 weeks ago under really dishonest circumstances. Essentially the manufactured reasons to terminate her job because she's pregnant...it happened just about a month after she told them.

She is now 5+ months pregnant. This week, she had FOUR job offers and accepted one today. The best parts? They hired her knowing she was pregnant, she did not have to take a salary cut, AND the company covers the cost of health insurance...so nothing comes out of her check...which amounts to a higher salary! My girl is amazing...just AMAZING! She is excited to start the next phase in her career. It's going to be AWESOME.

And this mom is incredibly thankful that her girl is ok again.

My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!

Re: The next part of my daughter's life came together today!