Family Matters
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Quick update

Sorry for the post and run, but I thought I'd drop in with an update. 

I have read and re-read the responses to my last post over and over again, and truthfully, I am grateful for you all.  Your frustration with me is completely understandable, and if I were in your shoes I would have said many of the same things.

I thought I would give you an update before I left for the weekend. 

In the last couple of weeks, I have talked with a lot of people.  I met with a lawyer that I'd spoken with before but hadn't hired because the money I had set aside was needed elsewhere.  I'm still not sure if I can afford him, but its a start.  I have a consultation with another lawyer on Monday afternoon.

Counseling for myself continues.  I'd stopped going when I was laid off during the summer, but I was not ready to stop (obviously).  So, back I went, I'm going once a week for the next couple of months at least.  I have a lot of work to do on myself, and lost a lot of ground in the last few months, but I know I will get there.

Just thought that if anyone was interested, I'd leave some better news on the board. I'll try to pop in again before I leave for the weekend.

Re: Quick update