Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

clicky poll: outback

do you ever go to the outback steak house? it's on my mind.. so i just wanna know.[Poll]
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!

Re: clicky poll: outback

• i want steak. bad.

• I have not been to an Outback since at least March of 2009. I only know this because SIL insists on having her birthday there every year and we moved in 2009.

Mmmm Bloomin' Onion. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • i had to click yes because it's been less than a year..but i really don't go that often! i think it was the day after valentines day last year (we were celebrating late), and i also had a craving for blooming onion once during pregnancy. so twice within a year, that's not bad, right? i feel sad for liking outback.

ETA: when i had my craving, we did pick-up, and only got the onion, nothing else.

♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • I've been once, for our valentines day tradition. I won't be going back.... Unless we run out of places to go for valentines day. That's the only way I'd go back. 
  • why do you feel sad for liking it? i love the ribeye.. i don't remember anything else there, i just remember thinking the steak was SOO good. :)

i don't remember the onion.

• image sarack:

why do you feel sad for liking it? i love the ribeye.. i don't remember anything else there, i just remember thinking the steak was SOO good. :)

I like my steak medium rare. I don't think they know what that means....  

• image sarack:

why do you feel sad for liking it? i love the ribeye.. i don't remember anything else there, i just remember thinking the steak was SOO good. :)

the onion is what makes the place worth going to. that's why it's sad.

• image uwhuskygirl:
    I've been once, for our valentines day tradition. I won't be going back.... Unless we run out of places to go for valentines day. That's the only way I'd go back. 

i thought you had a hotdog from costco?? or is that just for lunch?

• image sarack:

image uwhuskygirl:
    I've been once, for our valentines day tradition. I won't be going back.... Unless we run out of places to go for valentines day. That's the only way I'd go back. 

and why do i knw this? lol.
  • image sarack:

image uwhuskygirl:

Chain restaurant for lunch, costco hot dog for dinner. 

• image sarack:
    image sarack:

image uwhuskygirl:

Lol. I don't know, maybe you're a stalker?  

• image uwhuskygirl:
    image sarack:

I like my steak medium rare. I don't think they know what that means....  

lol.. i think mine was.. but who knows. lol. i haven't been in probably 3-5 years.. but every time i think of steak, i think of ribeye and then i think of that. i make a mean steak. :)
  • I used too go. But lately I've gotten really picky about chain restaurants...heh.
  • image emyinpink:
    I used too go. But lately I've gotten really picky about chain restaurants...heh.
    do you like panda express?
  • image sarack:
    image emyinpink:
    I used too go. But lately I've gotten really picky about chain restaurants...heh.

can't really eat it (da gluten). chipotle's okay. don't really eat other fast food. 

the only chain sit-down place I don't really mind is chili's. can't stand applebee's, cheesecake factory. 

• image emyinpink:

image sarack:
    image emyinpink:

can't really eat it (da gluten). chipotle's okay. don't really eat other fast food. 

the only chain sit-down place I don't really mind is chili's. can't stand applebee's, cheesecake factory. 

i LOVE panda. and chipotle. and cheesecake factory. we rarely go to cheesecake factory but if i could eat and never gain weight, i'd go there and buy cheesecake all the time!
  • image sarack:
    image emyinpink:

image sarack:
    image emyinpink:

i LOVE panda. and chipotle. and cheesecake factory. we rarely go to cheesecake factory but if i could eat and never gain weight, i'd go there and buy cheesecake all the time!

panda Ick!

chipotle Yes

cheesecake Gift (as in it's a real treat to go there!)

• yea, I can't eat the cheesecake there either. so all it is is massive portions of mediocre food. 
  • image emyinpink:
    yea, I can't eat the cheesecake there either. so all it is is massive portions of mediocre food. 

avocado egg rolls are one of my true loves.

• image jennlin:

image emyinpink:
    yea, I can't eat the cheesecake there either. so all it is is massive portions of mediocre food. 

also da gluten.... *criessss* 

• Oh I love outback! I don't think I've been there in almost a year though...
    [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/34dikpf.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/amr2vn.jpg[/IMG]
  • image emyinpink:
    image jennlin:

image emyinpink:

sux2bU

• image jennlin:
    image emyinpink:
    image jennlin:

image emyinpink:

sux2bU

i die.
  • DH and I went last Thursday. I always get the Victorian filet and two bakes potatoes. Smile It wasn't that great when we went this time though.
    Photobucket
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Does anyone watch 30 Rock?  That scene where Tina Fey is like, "Yes, maybe we can even get in Mike's section!" had me LOL.  That is immediately what I thought of when I saw this poll.

I didn't mind eating at Outback when calories didn't seem to stick around on me.  Now that they do, I don't tend to go unless it's in an airport or something, at which point in time it becomes the lesser of the evils presented.  

• This makes me want a bloomin onion and I am already feeling fat and crappy. Damn.... I want a wing, bloomin onion and cupcake party. Maybe after I go running.
  • I used to like Outback but I think my tastes have changed. My parents always want to go there for their birthdays and the last few years I have thought it was gross. Their steak is ok, but I would much rather go to a place like Arnies or Anthony's Homeport. The last Bloomin' Onion I had was super greasy, like puddling greasy. I would never go back by choice.
  • image uwhuskygirl:
    image sarack:
    image sarack:

image uwhuskygirl:

Lol. I don't know, maybe you're a stalker?  

lol. probably. i get it from you and jennlin.

• We got take out from them maybe a year and a half ago. It's been at least 2 years since we were in the restaurant. We are going on Feb 13 for our Valentine's Day dinner (all three of us) because we have a gift card.
    T-man (07/27/05, 2:52pm, 10 lbs, 2 oz, 22") My Blog
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
    TTC #2 for a million years: SA normal, CD 23 bloodwork shows nothing amiss, ovulation detected. Next step: ? maybe CD3 bloodwork to check eggs? All out of pocket, so limited IF tests/treatments.
  • image babyaustin725:
    We got take out from them maybe a year and a half ago. It's been at least 2 years since we were in the restaurant. We are going on Feb 13 for our Valentine's Day dinner (all three of us) because we have a gift card.
    I hope it's delicious! :)