Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Clicky poll: make up

Re: Clicky poll: make up

• If I'm leaving the house I have some sort of makeup on. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image karimychel:
    If I'm leaving the house I have some sort of makeup on. 

this. unless I'm quickly running to the store (but that's rare) or going to the gym/yoga. 

• Only when I feel like it...so that means only to work if I feel so hideous that they would lock the door on me, otherwise, when I know I'm going out with my cousin who always looks fabulous and I feel drab, or when it's a special occasion...like a GTG
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • I hardly ever wear makeup unless I'm going to work or out with someone or a date with H. Otherwise, I love being barefaced. Smile
    [IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/2j32kgx.jpg[/IMG]
  • always. always.

you should see my fugly a$$ when i wake up. on second thought, no, no you shouldn't.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • i do minimal makeup on work-days..and sometimes i do the minimal makeup if we're meeting with friends on the weekends, but not always. most weekends i don't wear makeup. i only *really* do my makeup if there's an actual event where people might take pictures...and "really" isn't much either. then there's "really-really" for things like the baby shower, where i would really-really do my makeup.
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • image jennlin:
    i do minimal makeup on work-days..and sometimes i do the minimal makeup if we're meeting with friends on the weekends, but not always. most weekends i don't wear makeup. i only *really* do my makeup if there's an actual event where people might take pictures...and "really" isn't much either. then there's "really-really" for things like the baby shower, where i would really-really do my makeup.

All of this. If I put lipstick on, DH Always is like "why are you wearing that?"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I don't wear makeup unless I feel like it. I don't even feel like it when we go out for special occasions a lot of the time. I hate the way it feels on my skin so I don't like to take the time to make myself feel gross.
    1yearafterHow a year can make such a difference! Formerly Ciaram22Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I have crazy dark circles under my eyes so I usually cover those and at least put on mascara. I don't wear too much though, even if we are going out. I feel like I can go bare faced to hooker in about 2 strokes of eyeshadow.
  • image karimychel:
    If I'm leaving the house I have some sort of makeup on. 

this! 

[url=http://www.theknot.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.theknot.com/tickers/tt12ada1.aspx[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt122a23.aspx[/img][/url]

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/418090_10151373617340377_212641675376_23039571_519779910_n.jpg
  • I never wear makeup. I don't even own any. I hate the way it feels. Hate the way it smells. I feel like a harlot with the littlest amount of makeup on. It does not look that great on me.
  • image jennuinne:

image jennlin:
    i do minimal makeup on work-days..and sometimes i do the minimal makeup if we're meeting with friends on the weekends, but not always. most weekends i don't wear makeup. i only *really* do my makeup if there's an actual event where people might take pictures...and "really" isn't much either. then there's "really-really" for things like the baby shower, where i would really-really do my makeup.

All of this. If I put lipstick on, DH Always is like "why are you wearing that?"

lipstick? hah. that's a big fat never for me. i'm way too lazy for lipstick--takes too much work and maintencne. even on my "really-really" days--that'd be lipliner and maaaaaybe lip gloss.

• I wear make up if I feel like it. Or I'm bored. I'm not big on make up.
    image Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • image jennuinne:

image jennlin:

Haha! DH HATES lipstick.  Or chapstick. or lip gloss.  For our wedding I finally discovered lip stain so I could have something on my lips and have him still kiss me after our i do's lol.

I typically throw something on to cover up my eye circles and even out my tomato skin, then a quick swipe of color on my eyes and eyeliner and mascara.  And it's typically only for work. I might whore it up a little if I'm going out haha but not much.

• image jennlin:
    image jennuinne:

image jennlin:

lipstick? hah. that's a big fat never for me. i'm way too lazy for lipstick--takes too much work and maintencne. even on my "really-really" days--that'd be lipliner and maaaaaybe lip gloss.

Yeah, it's a rare occassion.  But he always comments on it and hates it.  My girlfriends, however, always say how I look like I dressed up and I get compliments.  Can't please 'em all.

Normally it's lipgloss, blush, eyeshadow and mascara, no foundation.  Weekends, maybe just chapstick.  Trying to step it up: add eyeliner, lipstick, foundation.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image PurpleTurtles:

Haha! DH HATES lipstick.  Or chapstick. or lip gloss.  For our wedding I finally discovered lip stain so I could have something on my lips and have him still kiss me after our i do's lol.

my husband wiped off my cooties (lipstick) after our first kiss

(see picture of him wiping here)

• image jennlin:
    image PurpleTurtles:

Haha, that's a really cute picture! Where did you guys get married?

• image PurpleTurtles:
    image jennlin:

Haha, that's a really cute picture! Where did you guys get married?

our ceremony was at mccaw hall.

• I rarely wear make-up. If DH are going out to hang out with people or going to dinner I I'll put some on. 
    Photobucket
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)