Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

another reason i hate fb

because people post spoilers for tv shows that i'm not that far on!!!!! some one posted something about gossip girl. :(
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!

Re: another reason i hate fb

• :( 

I really want to like gossip girl, but I can't get in to it. It totally seems like a show I'd like too. 

• aww that sucks!
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • image uwhuskygirl:

:( 

I really want to like gossip girl, but I can't get in to it. It totally seems like a show I'd like too. 

omg, these were eXACTLY my thoughts when i watched the first couple episodes.. i watched more and now i like it. :)
  • image sarack:
    image uwhuskygirl:

:( 

omg, these were eXACTLY my thoughts when i watched the first couple episodes.. i watched more and now i like it. :)

How much time did you give it? I watched half of the first season. Should I have watched more  

• yeah.. i didn't LOVE first season.. i'm on 3 now and i wanna see it through. plus i like seeing all of the nyc places that i've been. :)
  • Sarack - aren't you only in season 2? Who's posting spoilers to 3 seasons ago? Or are they posting about this season...I actually haven't cracked open the DVR to watch the past 3 episodes
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • image KST_:
    Sarack - aren't you only in season 2? Who's posting spoilers to 3 seasons ago? Or are they posting about this season...I actually haven't cracked open the DVR to watch the past 3 episodes

no, i'm season 3.. but they're posting about the actual stuff happening on current shows!!!!! i don't wanna know yet!

• UWHusky, I would think you'd watch just for the clothes
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • image KST_:
    UWHusky, I would think you'd watch just for the clothes

Its too much drama.  

• image uwhuskygirl:

image KST_:
    UWHusky, I would think you'd watch just for the clothes

Its too much drama.  

sooo much, but i think once yo umeet all of the characters and stuff, it calms a little. it's very high school though.. but whatevs.
  • Someone has done that to me on a season finale of Sons of Anarchy. I was pissed! She got a lot of hate comments for it too.
  • It really irks me when east coast people spoil random television things: shows, sports events, whatever. As a former east coaster, I finally understood how freaking annoying it is after moving out here.
    image Lilypie Maternity tickers