Married Life
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Stupid shiz on Pinterest

Is this really a thing?

You go too far, crafters! 

Re: Stupid shiz on Pinterest

• omg, lol! That's pretty ridiculous.

I love pinterest, don't get me wrong, but the wreath makers and any store that have free paint chip samples must be pissssed. 

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/rk27f4.jpg[/IMG]
  • I've seen that in a few houses. I always stop and stare lol
  • yep.

a really stupid thing.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • THis seems to draw attention to something I don't want to draw attention to.

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/2mo2dn7.jpg[/IMG]
    Oh Mommy, this is just so much fun!
  • image pbear:
    I've seen that in a few houses. I always stop and stare lol

Whaaaaaat? This exists....outside of this picture?

I'm sorry, you cannot "dress up" a thermostat. You just can't.

If you find yourself trying to figure out how to dress up your thermostat, please reevaluate all your life decisions that have led up to this point. 

• LOL. For REAL? Who does this?
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • why, that's just lovely! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image UnderwaterRhymes:
    LOL. For REAL? Who does this?

I wanted to say "retards on pinterest" in response to your question. but that's rude and non PC, so I won't say it. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Interesting!

I just checked Pinterest, that's been unattended for over a month and I have, like half of my family following.  Which is embarrassing, because a, I didn't realize that it was public and b, I have like three or four penis pictures on there.  Penis chandeliers and whatnot.  Those people don't know the real me and my intense love of all things penis.  So I deleted it.

• image frklsbride:
    why, that's just lovely! 

Frkls, I thought of you today:

• image scottydont:

Interesting!

I just checked Pinterest, that's been unattended for over a month and I have, like half of my family following.  Which is embarrassing, because a, I didn't realize that it was public and b, I have like three or four penis pictures on there.  Penis chandeliers and whatnot.  Those people don't know the real me and my intense love of all things penis.  So I deleted it.

I just saw my mom on Pinterest yesterday (she pinned something that said, "You can never be too careful on the internet!" LOL). I hope she never looks at my LOL board. I have the penis chandelier, as well as many many inappropriate Jesus memes. 

• At least it's not the one that's entirely covered. I saw a thermostat cover that had a hinged door on it!! Hello people, your "great idea" is going to mess up the whole heat sensor and your furnace will have one heck of a time knowing when to turn on or off. Some people are a little too crafty and not enough brains. Otherwise LOVE Pinterest!! 
  • Pinterest  makes me feel like I fail at life.  I just want to go back to ten years ago and decorate the living room with band posters and anything that looked tropical, with various random Goodwill items thrown about willy-nilly.
    Shot first, questions later.
  • Genius!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mark 14:52

• image mmsall:
    At least it's not the one that's entirely covered. I saw a thermostat cover that had a hinged door on it!! Hello people, your "great idea" is going to mess up the whole heat sensor and your furnace will have one heck of a time knowing when to turn on or off. Some people are a little too crafty and not enough brains. Otherwise LOVE Pinterest!! 

Do you think they are covering it with a double walled vacuum chamber? 

and lol at "heat sensor"

• image yougrindmygears:

I hate how everything is in mason jars.  Like, a cupcake in a mason jar. If someone gave me that I would be pissed. How are you suppod to get it out without getting icing all over your hand?

Have you seen these before? They're awesome.