Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Came home to some presents at my front door today!

My Lenox china came!   I haven't opened the boxes yet... I'm afraid to and have no where to put it right now anyway!  I guess I should open the boxes though to make sure everything is there and nothing is broken.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Came home to some presents at my front door today!

• Did you show us which pattern you picked?
    my read shelf:
    B's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • image beebe918:
    Did you show us which pattern you picked?

I don't remember... but here you go anyway :)

I couldn't decide between 2 different patterns, so they let me mix & match :)

Marchesa by Lenox- Paisley Bloom

Marchesa by Lenox- Pink Lark

My mix of the two!

and just for fun :)  Olivia Wilde's Golden Globe 2011 gown!

• AHHHH Why can I NEVER remember the correct resolution to resize pics!

• bahhhh... technical difficulty!

• Big pics aside...your pattern is so pretty!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thanks!  I love it too!!  I thought the one was to plain, but the other a bit TOO much pink, they look really nice together!

I wish I had a china cabinet to display them in! 

• image meggles114:

I wish I had a china cabinet to display them in! 

Do you rent or own? 

my read shelf:
    B's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Oh pretty!  
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • own.... are you thinking built ins?

• image meggles114:
    own.... are you thinking built ins?

well I was thinking if you rent right now to make sure you buy a house in the future with enough room for china cabinets because you need to show that stuff off!

Do you have enough room in your house now? 

my read shelf:
  • Yup, I could totally fit a decent sized china cabinet in my dining room now.  I wish I could have built in corner cabinets though...  like you see in older homes sometimes?  I think I watch to much HGTV.

• image meggles114:
    Yup, I could totally fit a decent sized china cabinet in my dining room now.  I wish I could have built in corner cabinets though...  like you see in older homes sometimes?  I think I watch to much HGTV.

Too bad you don't live near me, my dad knows Amish that are AMAZING with that stuff.  my parents got their whole kitchen redone by Amish and it was a faction of the price and BEAUTIFUL cabinets

Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image mana8503:

image meggles114:
    Yup, I could totally fit a decent sized china cabinet in my dining room now.  I wish I could have built in corner cabinets though...  like you see in older homes sometimes?  I think I watch to much HGTV.

Too bad you don't live near me, my dad knows Amish that are AMAZING with that stuff.  my parents got their whole kitchen redone by Amish and it was a faction of the price and BEAUTIFUL cabinets

Hmmm... the Amish people aren't that far from me... LOL maybe I'll head up to Booth's Corner and try to get a price quote. :) haha

I was just looking on Craigslist for used china cabinets, some of them were really hideous.   

• Very nice!

image meggles114:
    Thanks!  I love it too!!  I thought the one was to plain, but the other a bit TOO much pink, they look really nice together!

You definitely wouldn't like mine then, haha.

• I feel like you could still make built in corner cabinets.
    my read shelf:
  • image beebe918:
    I feel like you could still make built in corner cabinets.
    You are probably right, but dont think I'm ready to take on a project like that just yet!