April 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

a sad (but hopeful) update

Well ladies I peed on a stick - and then today - two days after my period was to start when I had absolutely no symptoms of it showing - AF showed.

You know...I'm not upset. Truth. More than anything I'm just happy that we know when I ovulate so we can keep trying. I signed up for FF and have begun to be very specific with my symptoms and keeping track of things on there. I will be picking up a basal thermometer this week as well as another OPK so I can be on top of things again this month. I feel really confident that, now that we know, we are more apt to have success!

love, jenifriend

A10 Siggy Challenge: Our Next Vacation Destination: Paris! paris

Re: a sad (but hopeful) update

• Aww man..that sucks!!!!

I believe with all the tools in hand, you will figure this out!  It is amazing what you'll learn about your body! 

• Sorry Aunt Flo showed up, but I LOVE your attitude!!!
  • Bummer!!!  Glad you have a positive/hopeful attitude about this though.

Just as an FYI, Amazon has really cheap OPKs.  You can get something like a years supply for around $20 (I think).

Anniversary

• Jeni I'm sorry it didn't work out this month, but I am so glad you keep being optimistic!! That attitude will be what it takes to keep trying and I'm sure it will happen with these tools you're getting and the awesome attitude!! :::hugs:::
    Anniversary
    April 2010 Siggy Challenge: Next Vacation Destination
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Boo!  But I'm happy that you are being more proactive!  I'm sure that temping will increase your odds!  Give us a link to your chart if you want to be stalked Smile
    ~Melissa~
    Shmel's Blog
  • While I am really sad it didn't happen this month for you, can I tell you that I am oddly overly excited that you are starting a new cycle with all of your new timing information? Seriously! I wanted to kick myself for going a full year without using fertility friend. It did work the first month I tried it, but I think that was just more of a coincidence, but still, it was AWESOME to see when I was literally given the green light (you will know what I mean if you download the FF app) for when to go for the gold! I felt so much more in control of what was happening.

Good luck...and have fun trying Wink!!! 

*~~Danie~~*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    image image
  • Yay for your positive attitude and energy!  Good things WILL happen!!!  Fingers are crossed for you!!
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/x200p0.jpg[/IMG]
  • image Lisa6255:
    Jeni I'm sorry it didn't work out this month, but I am so glad you keep being optimistic!! That attitude will be what it takes to keep trying and I'm sure it will happen with these tools you're getting and the awesome attitude!! :::hugs:::

This exactly and if it makes you feel better I know how you feel.  

[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2ynm2y8.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/afk5uh.jpg[/IMG]
    Charleston, SC for our 2nd Anniversary