Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

you girls missed out

we had a great time yesterday afternoon!!

the movie was OK. dinner was fun (and so was Mike), and we went to Michael's...good time:)

p.s. I didn't go out last night. Went home and crawled in bed. DH was even fine with it.

Re: you girls missed out

• I'm sad I missed it. We have to set a date for the next g2g! Frozen meals??

• Sad I missed it too. Where did you go to dinner?
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Yep, sorry I missed it too.

And I thought the movie was ok too.  It followed the book well enough, but I just felt like it was slow in the beginning... and Ranger grew on me - HELLO! 

Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We went to Uno's Chicago pizzaria. and it was OK.

the next G2G is the band at Matilldas at the end of Feb. and I don't think we've put a date on the food swap, but we should STAT!

• I feel like I missed out on the car ride!
    my read shelf:
    B's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I know I don't know you girls very well but I want to come to the next one. I would be willing to host the freezer meal food swap if we do it before April 1st!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image amccul20:

we had a great time yesterday afternoon!!

We sure did!

the movie was OK. dinner was fun (and so was Mike), and we went to Michael's...good time:)

Well of course you would think Mike was fun.  You were his favorite.  He only charged you $4.99 for the pitcher!

p.s. I didn't go out last night. Went home and crawled in bed. DH was even fine with it.

GOOD!  Did you have to use the food excuse?

• image TeamMccool:
    I know I don't know you girls very well but I want to come to the next one. I would be willing to host the freezer meal food swap if we do it before April 1st!

Aww, that's so nice of you! Big Smile

Let's get serious about figuring out a date, ladies!