Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Toddler recommendations!

Give a little advice.. Take a little. 

Clothing rec: ll bean's discovery rain pants, $13! They go over regular pants and keep the kidlet dry. I literally plop him in a swing covered in water and he's fine. We also layered them under a fleece suit and used them in the snow.

Re: Toddler recommendations!

• Confession. We have no snow suit, snow pants, or even a jacket to wear in the snow. Of course, we're not out in the weather as often as you but should I even bother getting something like that for this season anymore?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image larrysdarling:

Confession. We have no snow suit, snow pants, or even a jacket to wear in the snow. Of course, we're not out in the weather as often as you but should I even bother getting something like that for this season anymore?

So I went with these because we will use them in spring too. They are super light so if you are using them in snow fleece would be needed. We are out almost eceryday and starting soon we will be out on a bike so i feel like we need them. Also The fleece suit we have was $10 on consignment! So this stuff is out there second hand. 

• image larrysdarling:

Confession. We have no snow suit, snow pants, or even a jacket to wear in the snow. Of course, we're not out in the weather as often as you but should I even bother getting something like that for this season anymore?

what size does L wear, i'm pretty sure i have 3 new snowsuits (i think 18mo, 24mo & 2t) that my girls never wore.....

image Ridin dirty
  • image Tianacheron:
    image larrysdarling:

what size does L wear, i'm pretty sure i have 3 new snowsuits (i think 18mo, 24mo & 2t) that my girls never wore.....

She's in 18 month. Long asss legs! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker